The same bans apply as for the regular season of Heroes Lounge
If a banned talent is picked, you may continue the game as long as the talent does not give a passive benefit, and the ability linked to the talent is not used for the rest of the game.
If the talent does give a passive benefit, the team that picked the banned talent will lose the map (not the series).
Picking a banned Hero will result in the loss of the map
Abusing a bug will result in the loss of the map
All banned talent/hero/bug breaches must be reported within 7 days of the game being played or the next phase of the tournament starts.
- ARAM Season 20 is a weekly tournament with games every Wednesday. The starting format will be two Bo2s. The first one starting at 20:00 CET and the second one after both teams are done with their first series.
- The signups Close on Wednesday at 19:00 CET.
- Anyone competing in the Heroes Lounge ARAM Tournament is required to be registered on our website
- The tournament will consist of a weekly signup and a Leader-board to track the wins, loses and draws.
- The maps will be announced at least 30 minutes before the first series starts. There will only be ARAM Maps.
- Every team competing in the Heroes Lounge ARAM Tournament is responsible to have an active captain with the 'captain' discord role to relay important information to the rest of the team.
- Failure to follow these rules may result in either an official warning, loss of match or removal from Heroes Lounge.
- Please note that all decisions on rule breaches are subject to moderator ruling. The moderators decision is final.
- Each team has a 10 minute time pool per map for delays.
Note: This time pool can be used in case a team is late for showing up, has any technical issues or is trying to find a substitute player.
Once a game has started, pauses are allowed for technical issues only. Pauses for any other reasons will be subject to a potential game forfeit.
- The 10 minute time pool only starts once a captain (or player acting as captain) has stated they are starting the timer in the relevant match lounge. This will start the timer from the time the message was posted.
- After a team’s timepool has expired, the opposing team gets the win by default for that map, unless the opposing team’s captain allows an extension of the timepool.
- Directly after a map ends, teams are allowed to have a break of a maximum of 5 minutes to sort out anything they have to before starting the next draft. After these 5 minutes, the 10 minute time pool per map for delays rule is in effect
- At least 1 person from the core roster must be playing during a match. If a team is unable to field their roster (including substitute players) on time, the ruling “Delay of Map” will apply.
- In case a team wants to field a substitute player, the captain has to inform the opposing team’s captain of this and provide a link to the substitute player’s Heroes Profile page.
- In case a team wants to field a substitute player, the opposing team’s captain is allowed to deny this substitute player in case:
- The substitute player doesn’t have a Heroes Profile page.
- All substitutes must be registered on the website and approved by Samu.
- Teams must allow assigned Lounge casters as observers to their matches. The casters may not be a part of either team (sister teams are allowed). You can find the assigned casters on the calendar. Casters not on the calendar are not allowed to join the game.
- If teams have an issue with the assigned caster(s) the issue needs to be discussed with the relevant stream manager before the match starts.
- Heroes Lounge appointed admins must also be allowed as required.
- POV streams are allowed. The POV stream cannot be denied.
- Any other observers (such as coaches) are not allowed during matches
- The Map pool for the tournament is: Lost Cavern, Braxis Outpost and Silver City:
- Starting side is based upon the order in the match listing on the website. The first team will be on the blue side, the second team will be on the red side.
- All match related communication between two teams must be done in the relevant match lounge (Only the "veto" is excluded from this rule which has to be done in the ingame all chat)
- The lobby mode has to be set to “standard.”
- Each team is allowed to “veto” once during the match. To “veto” the captain of the team has to type “veto” into the all chat before the gates open (0:00) ingame time. If a team uses the veto all players leave the match and a new lobby is created and started
- After each match, the score must be reported by one of the team members of either team. This is done by uploading the replays of the maps played.
- If there are any disputes over the score, contact a Heroes Lounge moderator on Discord
- If less then 3 core members of the roster are playing during a match the score must be reported to Samu#8713 directly using screen shots and providing the replay file via Discord dm.
- Displaying unsportsmanlike conduct could result in the loss of the match. Unsportsmanlike conduct includes, but is not limited to, verbally assaulting anyone involved in the match or the using of fake accounts and or smurfs. b-steps and sprays are allowed, excessive use will be deemed as unsportsmanlike behaviour.
- In the case of your account getting banned you are not allowed to use another account to play your matches.
- Heroes Lounge reserves the right to remove teams and players who exhibit unsportsmanlike conduct from the competition.
- Moderators of Heroes Lounge have the right to decide if an account is a smurf or eligible to play at their own discretion
- The Heroes Lounge ARAM Tournament does not use any MMR restrictions
- To change your roster Captains must message a Heroes Lounge moderator on Discord
- Player:Someone currently on the roster of an active team.
- Substitute player: Someone who fills in for an active team. Substitute players are allowed to play for a different team in the league.
- Core roster: A team’s core roster consists of the players who are part of the team on the website.
- Heroes Profile: An online service for gathering information on players and heroes.
- Map draft: Banning and choosing of maps that will be played during the match.
- Hero draft: Banning and choosing of heroes that will be played during a map.
- Match lounge: When playing a match, both teams should meet in one of the match lounges, found on our Discord server, labeled #match_lounge_x. All conversations concerning the match should be held there.Off