- Hanzo [Round 5 - 6 ]
- Stitches Flea Bag banned on Sky Temple ONLY
- Brightwing Z can TP to enemies, abuse of it is banned. Brightwing herself not.
- Li Li - Gale Force
If a banned talent is picked and noticed before 5 minutes after the start of the game or the first structure has fallen (fort or keep) then a restart is allowed under the technical difficulties rule listed below.
If a banned talent is picked mid game, you may continue the game as long as the talent does not give a passive benefit, and the ability linked to the talent is not used for the rest of the game.
In situations where a banned hero is accidentally picked in draft, the draft must be stopped, and remade up to the point where the banned hero was picked.
All banned talent/hero/bug breaches must be reported within 7 days of the game being played.
- Anyone not currently competing in the HGC Pro Division is eligible for signup.
- You are allowed to sign up as an individual (free agent), a partial team, or a full team. Partial teams will be filled
with free agents after the deadline.
Note: A team must consist of at least 5, but no more than 9 players.
- Matches will be given out weekly and are played as a Best of 3. Opposing captains must contact each other (DiscordTags are available on the team pages) to schedule their match.
Delay of Game
- Each team has a 10 minute time pool per game for delays.
Note: This time pool can be used in case a team is late for showing up, has any technical issues or is trying to find a substitute player.
- After a team’s timepool has expired, the opposing team gets the win by default for that game, unless the opposing team’s captain allows an extension of the timepool or wishes to reschedule.
- After the game starts, a restart will be allowed for technical difficulties before the 5 minute mark, or before the first structure (fort or keep) falls. Whichever comes first. After this point, the team with the technical difficulties must decide to either forfeit the game or continue the game with a bot.
- Directly after a game ends, teams are allowed to have a break of a maximum of 5 minutes to sort out anything they have to before starting the next draft.
- The specific date and time of each match must be organised amongst the appropriate teams.
- Once a date is agreed on, it must be submitted to the tournament calendar in CET time.
- Failure to be proactive in scheduling with an opponent will result in a loss of the match. Repeat offenders will be banned from the tournament.
- If a match is agreed to be delayed to a time outside the respective round, teams must state that they remain active within the tournament, and report the score once the match is played.
- Failure to schedule a match on the calendar prior to matchmaking at midnight on Sundays will result in both teams
being listed as inactive.
Note: Please make sure you submit a date before 23.55PM CET to prevent possible issues with the website.
- Rescheduling is only allowed within one week after the week the game was supposed to be played.
- Failure to reschedule within the allotted timeframe will result in a tie.
- At least 3 out of 5 people from the core roster must be playing during a match. If a team is unable to field their roster (including substitute players) on time, the ruling “Delay of Game” will apply.
- In case a team wants to field a substitute player, the captain has to inform the opposing team’s captain of this and provide a link to the substitute player’s HotSLogs profile.
In case a team wants to field a substitute player, the opposing team’s captain is allowed to deny this substitute player
- The substitute player’s weighted MMR (see MMR and Roster Changes) on HotSLogs exceeds the division’s upper bound of MMR.
- The substitute player doesn’t have a HotSLogs profile.
- All substitutes must be reported to a moderator.
Note: An individual can only be used as a substitute for other teams a maximum of 4 times a season.
Observing and Casting
- Teams must allow moderators/staff/approved casters of Heroes Lounge as observers to their matches for enforcing rules, casting etc.
- Casters unrelated to Heroes Lounge need official approval and can be denied by the teams.
- Any other observers (such as coaches) are not allowed during matches.
The map pool for the tournament, subject to change, is as follows:
Towers of Doom
Battlefield of Eternity
Tomb of the Spider Queen
- Starting side is based upon the order in the match listing on the website. The first team will be on the blue side, the second team will be on the red side.
- The draft will start with the map draft. When available, use the command "!coinflip" in the appropriate match_lounge channel to perform the coinflip. The winner of the flip will go first in the map draft, henceforth known as Team A. Team B will go second.
- Map draft begins: Team A bans a map from the available map pool, Team B then bans a map. Team A will then pick a map from those not banned. The first game will then be played.
- The team that chose the map goes second in the hero draft.
- The hero draft must be performed using the in-game tournament draft. If, for any reason, this does not work, please use Heroes Draft as an alternative.
- The losing team of each subsequent game in the match will be able to choose either to pick the next map, or to go first in the hero draft. This decision must be written down in the appropriate match_lounge channel.
- New heroes added to the game are banned for two weeks after release, and cannot be drafted mid-way into a round.
- After each match, the score must be reported by either captain. Only captains can report scores on the website. This is done by uploading the replays of the games played.
- Failure to report the score before the matchmaking runs on the second Sunday midnight after the match was given out will result in both teams being flagged as inactive.
Note: Please make sure you submit your results before 23.55PM CET to prevent possible issues with the website.
- If there are any disputes over the score, contact a moderator.
Code of Conduct
- Displaying unsportsmanlike conduct will result in the loss of the match. Unsportsmanlike conduct includes, but is not limited to, verbally assaulting anyone involved in the match or the using of fake accounts and or smurfs.
- Heroes Lounge reserves the right to remove teams and players who exhibit unsportsmanlike conduct.
MMR and Roster Changes
Divisions are seeded based on the average MMR of the teams with the following bounds:
Division 1: 2800-∞
Division 4: 2125-2350
Division 2: 2550-2800
Division 5: 0-2125
Division 3: 2350-2550
- Heroes Lounge stores a weighted average of the player’s MMR on HotSLogs based on HL, TL and UD with the weights 50/30/20 respectively. Only game modes where a player has a leaderboard position on HotSLogs are included. Players without an MMR are not considered for the average.
- Roster changes during the season can only be made if the change doesn’t move the team’s average MMR out of the bounds of the division.
- Roster changes do not take effect until the next round, meaning that anyone added to the roster during a round is not considered a player on the roster for that round.
Failure to follow these rules may result in either an official warning, loss of game or removal from Heroes Lounge.
Please note that all decisions on rule breaches are subject to moderator ruling. The moderators decision is final.